Hola, por favor selecciona tu idioma

Hola, por favor regístrate aquí

¿Aún no eres miembro?
para descubrir el nuevo, mejorado y galardonado English Live.

Close

+1 (617) 603-98-80

Bienvenido a "Working Abroad"
Whether you're looking for work overseas or an expatriate living abroad, come in and share your experiences or ask for advice!
Categoría:Business
Lenguage: English
Miembros: 3516
Oficiales: samantha (Administrator) y Manu

¿Estás seguro de querer dejar este grupo?

¿Estas seguro que quieres eliminar el tema de discussion Work abroad!?
Por EMota269 el 17-03-2015 15:42:57
Work abroad!

Hello everyone, 

My name is Erlon and I'm 29 years old. I live in Brazil and I'm joining you to share experiences and to know about working away from Brazil. I'm really exciting to work abroad to improve the idiom, english of course and I think that the only and easier way to do that is becoming an engineer. I Guess that it took me a bit time still but there are a plenty of opportunities for this area. What do you think? Thanks and I'm glad to participate this group. 

Por csouza2876 el 10-06-2015 16:01:58
RE: Work abroad!
Hello Erlon. I've just joined the group and saw your message. I'm an engineer, and I would like very much to work abroad. I don't know if the easier way to have success in this project is becoming an engineer, but I could say that If you are an engineer, It's very difficult to get a position in a company abroad, just going to the country and looking for a job. You'd better to join an international company here, in Brasil, and try to work hard and take an international position, and try to be expatriated, to fill a position abroad. I may be wrong, but I think that's the easier way. Regards.
Por csouza2876 el 10-06-2015 16:02:01
Hello Erlon. I've just joined the group and saw your message. I'm an engineer, and I would like very much to work abroad. I don't know if the easier way to have success in this project is becoming an engineer, but I could say that If you are an engineer, It's very difficult to get a position in a company abroad, just going to the country and looking for a job. You'd better to join an international company here, in Brasil, and try to work hard and take an international position, and try to be expatriated, to fill a position abroad. I may be wrong, but I think that's the easier way. Regards.
Por KGiboshi1 el 05-08-2015 16:21:37
RE: RE: Work abroad!
Hello guys, Interesting. i'm finishing the last year of production engineering college and I already work with quality engineering at John Deere company. I would like to work abroad too, but unfortunately, i agree with Cristian. Its very hard to get a good position in a company abroad, i think the best way to get a great job is joining in an internacional company here in Brazil and try to be expatriated, as Cristian said. I saw a notice about Canada a few days ago. They're in need of labour force, especially with IT professional and they're facilitating the immigration of Brazilians to Quebec. It's good, but you need to learn french :( Don't give up! Regards.
Por GGabrielNazario el 31-08-2015 19:18:29
RE: RE: Work abroad!
Hello. Actually your answer is quite right. To work as engineer in a foreign company is a little hard, and make sense to work here and try to be expatriated, but when you think to do a great job to try this you can be stuck because you did a great job. A good way to try to work in another country is to validade you engineer degree and start from a lower position, not as engineer. I'm a mechanical enginner and willing to work abroad, i do not have the need to start as engineer, i know the difficulties and i'm ready to it. I suggest to improve your english and seek work from Brazil, there's a lot of country in need of professionals, maybe you're one of them. Best regards.
Por ANobrega72 el 08-10-2015 16:14:23
RE: RE: RE: Work abroad!
I am in the same position. I am a civil engineer student. I have studied in the USA for one and a half years. Indeed, it is fu@#ing hard to get a job as an engineer there. You would have to revalidate your degree and get your P.E license. The best way for me is to find a trainee position in a great multinacional company and start from the bottom. It is really hard to find a job overseas. :D
Por EMota269 el 15-01-2016 7:39:16
RE: RE: RE: Work abroad!
I am totally agree with you Gabriel. Indeed, we couldn't give up! Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion
Por nxet el 15-01-2016 8:14:32
i think so dear
Por nxet el 15-01-2016 8:14:44
i think so dear
Por ljuanc24 el 17-01-2016 1:05:46
Hello Erlon, Working is a part of live I think. But we couldn't give up! Last year, I got a meeting with my customers of clothing industry in Shenzhen China which is from your country Brazil. They can not speak English easily.... But finally, we can understand what they want to do. They also understand what we want to do. H***e a nice day! Best regards, Michael Lo Skpye: Michaelrogift

Oferta de recargo
Aprende inglés en línea - resultados garantizadosEntra a la escuela virtual más grande del mundo y goza de conveniencia al 100%. Conoce profesores nativos en lecciones de conversación en grupos pequeños. Las clases en vivo comienzan cada hora del día.