Hola, por favor selecciona tu idioma

Hola, por favor regístrate aquí

¿Aún no eres miembro?
para descubrir el nuevo, mejorado y galardonado English Live.

Close

+1 (617) 603-98-80

Bienvenido a "I Love Brazil"
A place where Brazilians everywhere can come together and chat about anything!
Categoría:Regional
Lenguage: Portugese
Miembros: 3911
Oficiales: samantha (Administrator)

¿Estás seguro de querer dejar este grupo?

¿Estas seguro que quieres eliminar el tema de discussion Hello?
Por KSilva2042 el 09-03-2016 17:41:59
Hello

This is my first year of English and I was wondering if you could help me improve my studies so that in the future , I can speak fluent English , someone is willing to help me?

Por LSilva2188 el 29-09-2016 14:24:21
RE: Hello
Hello K. How are you? Welcome.
Por pammermann2 el 04-01-2017 12:25:29
RE: RE: Hello
My name is Peter. I'm brasilian and I live in Sao Paulo, the biggest city of South Amerika. I'm retired and nowadays I take care go of giving german classes for executives. I h***e two daughters and five grandchildren. I like football and tr***el. I know a lot of countries, especially from Europe. Regards, I hope to hear something of you.
Por LPacheco524 el 20-01-2017 17:07:43
RE: Hello

Hello, friend, I had studied here about 2013, but I had stopped studying  from here because I wanted an English school in attendance, do you know? So, I came back to this site because I believe knowledge must begins with our effort and organization, it is, it depends of us to achieve fluency in English. This is my opinion. Regards, Lais.

Por pn/a452 el 30-01-2017 8:53:26
Hello pammermann2
Hello Peter! Is Pedro your real name? I asked because I never met a Peter in Brazil. LOL I really like your message because I love tr***el too. I plan to visit Europe in this year. I would like to receive some tips from you. What about languages... Are you really fluent in german? It's awesome. Congrats! Let's learn english together now. Bye bye.
Por ARebello34 el 04-03-2017 22:47:39
RE: RE: Hello
since i started to study here af EF, every regular english school inside brazil sounds like crap for me. I cant stand with CCAA, Fisk, wizard anymore (too much grammar and a lot of bullshit that you will never use in life) hahaha